Heating and Cooling equipment comes in a variety of models with efficiency and features to suit your needs and budget. We service and repair all brands of residential furnaces and air conditioners, including:
- Amana brand furnaces, heat pumps and air conditioners
- Rheem brand furnaces, heat pumps and air conditioners
- Bosch Geothermal heating and cooling systems (and we work closely with ground loop contractors)
- Mitsubishi mini-splits
- All types Hydronic heating systems including in-floor heat
We stay informed on any available local and federal rebates for energy efficient systems and are able to provide qualifying equipment and the documentation necessary. We will assist in processing the necessary paperwork for the customer to take full advantage of rebates available.
Indoor Air Quality
We sell primarily the Broan brand air exchangers. There are basically 3 types of air exchangers:
- Fresh Air Exchangers: bring in fresh air and exhaust stale air in a controlled manor.
- Heat Recovery Air Exchangers: best suited for winter time use. They bring in fresh, dry air and exhaust stale, moist air, and can recover most of the heat before it is exhausted.
- Energy Recovery Air Exchangers: best suited if year round ventilation is needed. They will help recover the heat or cold during fresh air ventilation while also reducing moisture transfer in or out.
Air exchangers are available in many sizes.
Many types of air filtration are also available, from standard air filters to True Hepa Filters. We mainly utilize your home’s heating or cooling system if it is forced air, but stand alone systems are also available. Additional air purification can be achieved with germicidal ultra violet lights. Sanuvox is one of our preferred UV purifiers, installed on forced air systems. It turns on and off automatically with the air flow and has a digital screen showing operation and days remaining on the bulb life expectancy.
Home humidification is also available with brands like Honeywell, Aprilair and General, and sizes and styles to suit your application.
You can pay your B & B Plumbing bill ONLINE! Click the button –
Then you can pay using PayPal OR click the Pay with Debit or Credit Card Button!