- Unhook hoses from outside faucets
- Sewer vents frozen? Do not climb on icy roof – add water to drain traps.
- Make sure door is not ajar on furnace – this will cause it to shut down.
All Weather Tips
- Garbage disposal – run ice cubes/lemon peel to keep fresh & clean
- Gone for a few days – leave water softener untouched
- Gone for an extended time – unplug water softener. Will need to reset time when you arrive home.
- Above is true for water heaters also. Both are assuming water is shut off.
- Check lawn faucets, making sure they are not split from the winter.
- Blow grass clippings away from A/C unit when mowing.
Heating & Cooling Tips
- Many digital homes thermostats are battery powered. Batteries will need to be replaced from time to time. Dead batteries in your digital thermostat can leave you with no heat or air.
- Change your furnace filter at the beginning of each season and more often if needed. This will affect your air conditioner’s efficiency as well.
You can pay your B & B Plumbing bill ONLINE! Click the button –
Then you can pay using PayPal OR click the Pay with Debit or Credit Card Button!